Thursday, September 6, 2012

Late Summer

I had no intention of being absent so long. What can I say? Life got in the way.


I have been working on finishing up another project but I'm not ready to share it yet.


And the question in the back of my mind is, what's next?


I have a wall full of batik parts but no clue what to do with them yet. No particular inspiration either.


There's more to do for the Sketchbook Project. I could catch up my Bead Journal Project. The challenge project for the La Conner Quilt Museum is still in limbo.

Plenty to choose from... just no motivation... yet.

It will come.

Maybe a little retail therapy will help? ;- )


3 comments:

  1. Perhaps a bit of silence, stillness, introspection, and a wee bit of shopping the stash for buried treasure. I can highly recommend this approach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it COULD have something to do with the absolutely gorgeous weather we have had lately!!! Who wants to stay inside? We have to store that sunshine up for the winter!

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry it's difficult or impossible for some of my readers to leave comments. I do appreciate your visits and the kind comments I receive.