Sunday, January 8, 2017

First 2017 SAL

There haven't been many opportunities for recreational stitching since our last update. This is where the crown needlepoint case was when last you saw it:


You may remember that I'm changing the color palette and tweaking the design as I go. That makes this more mentally demanding than than I generally want in my needlepoint projects. Nevertheless, some progress has been made:


We'll see whether I continue with this between now and the next update. That will be in three weeks. If you'd like to have some motivation to get your needlework projects completed in 2017 contact Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea. For further inspiration check out what the rest of the gang is up to:

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, more gold and jewels, more emerald velvet. It'll be lovely when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any progress is progress, so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. slowly but surely ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. All in good time. Stitch as little or as much as takes your fancy :-) I've never seen ready made projects to stitch before. It's a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done or as we say in this group: One stitch is better than none :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any stitches are progress. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's looking lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've made good progress! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we've all bee busy these last three weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have made some good progress on this! Best of luck on making some progress.

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry it's difficult or impossible for some of my readers to leave comments. I do appreciate your visits and the kind comments I receive.