Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Scrap Happy in February

It's that time again! Time to show you what I've been doing with my scraps that don't fall into the Rainbow Scrap Challenge category. Last month I started making Scrappy Trip blocks out of random 3" strips. I've made four more since then.


That gives me a total of fourteen so far:


You can see that I've also made a Hole int he Barn Door and Shoo-fly block out of scraps. By the way, if you've got scraps Bonnie K. Hunter's Quiltville.com is a great resource for ways to organize and use them.

Kate and Gun have a list of others who may be sharing how they're using up their leftovers bits and pieces. We're all around the world, from Gun in Sweden to Kate in Australia. Pop over and have a look! And then come back on the 15th of March to see how many more Scrappy Trips I've made. ;- )

4 comments:

  1. It's looking wonderful! Such a perfect pattern for scraps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fun! That's looking great and growing fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your scrappy trips blocks, though the current layout looks like a frowny face from here... 8)

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry it's difficult or impossible for some of my readers to leave comments. I do appreciate your visits and the kind comments I receive.